Monday 21 May 2012

Brown eyes to Blue

Basically, I come from a family of European mutts! My mother is half Dutch, Russian and my father is of Russian, Kazakhstanian decent with a hint of German that has shown more in my older brothers (26 and 23). Due to the mysterious ways of genetics, the strong genes of my dad blessed my older and younger brother's(20 and 16) and I with deep brown eyes, even though mine are a light amber, the boys have a deep dark chocolate brown. The two eldest of my brother's, however, have bright blue eyes either coming from my mother or my mother's mum and dad.


So having different colored eyes and darker hair and different features to anyone else in my family was hard because kids at school would get compliments if they had really light or brightly colored eyes and stuff like that. It was a little unfair and discouraging, kind of made me think that Blue eyes were prettier, and most girls in Russia, my home country, are VERY blonde haired and blue eyed and tall - everything I'm not, being 5, 3.2 :(
I used to hate books that described the main character or the very attractive boy or whatever as having the most deep and beautiful blue eyes...... rah rah rah BORING!!
Then to make things worse, i heard someone say (when they thought i wasn't listening) that they couldn't imagine not having blue eyes...... i mean are you serious!?!?!?!?!?
So what's the big thing about eye color??
What is prettier??
What is more beautiful??
Does it take anything away or bring anything into your life or make you more of less of a person??

I really don't think so, the same goes with make up. I no a lot young girls and and boys think that if they wear  eye make up around their eyes like Mascara and Eye liner people will look at them more. No Honey , no.


Your eyes are the gate way to your soul. Not necessarily the holder of your soul but never the less its right there when you look. Surgeons and optometrists probably won't believe that because no matter where they cut or look when it comes to the human body they don't find anything, that's why I've met a lot of doctors and the works in the medical field that don't have a religion.

Here is my list of some brown eyes lady Actors just for the fun of it :)
1. Keira Knightly
2. Natalie Portman
3. Parminda Nagra
4. Nikki Reed
5. Kate Winslet
6. Jessica Alba
7. Beyonce
8. The Veronicas
9. Hayley Steinfeld
10. Catherine Zeta Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment